• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Furthur Forum 2012 NCAA Bowl Pool!!!!

#221185 1 year, 4 months ago
Damn I'm a slacker and missed the deadline.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#221189 1 year, 4 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Damn I'm a slacker and missed the deadline.

Just PM me your picks, I can put them in; I'm pretty sure I can anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Phred
Senior Boarder

#221208 1 year, 4 months ago
Wow! Just when I thought I was going to start out 0-1, AZ recovers onside kick goes, goes down to score and wins game. Good thing we are not having to cover the spread...AZ went off as a 10 point favorite.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#222145 1 year, 4 months ago
Phred wrote:
Wow! Just when I thought I was going to start out 0-1, AZ recovers onside kick goes, goes down to score and wins game. Good thing we are not having to cover the spread...AZ went off as a 10 point favorite.

What an incredible come back that was!! 2 TDs in a minute and a half?! Now that's why I watch bowl games!!

The games are back tonight. On tap at 8 pm ET, is the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl (gotta love these corporate names!). This time it's BYU against the home town favorite San Diego State. Let's hope it's another good one!
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#222160 1 year, 4 months ago
Looks like i need Washington to beat Boise st. in vegas to pull ahead of the pack. Go Huskies!!!
And leave it on!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#222389 1 year, 4 months ago
Despite the close games and surprises we've already had, there are currently 6 folks that are still perfect at 3-0. A nice start, guys! I'm hoping to catch up a bit this weekend.

Tonight's game has arguably the worst name of any bowl: the Beef 'O' Brady's St. Petersburg Bowl. Taking the field are Ball State and the University of Central Florida, which I'm guessing will have a home town crowd there. Enjoy the game, despite the name!
perry
Senior Boarder

#222469 1 year, 4 months ago
Bump because their is too much spam this morning. Why don't the other music boards get hammered like this?

Jim, Logan, and Perry all 4-0, nice start!
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#222472 1 year, 4 months ago
Central Florida killed Ball St. last night, everything was clicking for Florida and their defense was constantly hammering Ball St. offense. 2 more games today and I got the beer ready.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#222473 1 year, 4 months ago
perry wrote:
Bump because their is too much spam this morning. Why don't the other music boards get hammered like this?

Jim, Logan, and Perry all 4-0, nice start!

That's kind of fun seeing the Father-Son team up at the top, good job guys!!

On tap today there are two NCAA bowls before the Lions get stomped on by the Falcons tonight in national prime time:

Noon ET: New Orleans Bowl, East Carolina s. Louisiana-Lafayette

3:30 ET: Boise State vs. Washington

Enjoy the games, folks!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#223084 1 year, 3 months ago
It's time to resume bowling!! That SMU upset of Fresno State sure took care of the remaining perfect scores in a hurry. But there's lots of football left, it's still anybody's game.

On tap tonight is my local bowl: the Little Caesar's Bowl, which used to be the Motor City Bowl (a much nicer name, imho). The game is scheduled for 7:30 pm ET in everyone's favorite winter destination, beautiful downtown Detroit! Taking the field tonight will be the feisty Chippewas of Central Michigan University and the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. I'm of course rooting for the local underdogs, hopefully it will be a good game. I'm curious to see how full Ford Field is, given the moderate storm we're getting here right now. It may be the players' families and a whole lot of empty seats, unfortunately. Good luck to all the poolers and enjoy the game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell, avettsister
Time to create page: 4.17 seconds