• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Phred
Senior Boarder
Posts:416

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231586 1 year, 2 months ago
Still up for trying to get people together for Quixotes on Thursday. Been away from here past 2.5 weeks...out of country, and sick this last week (and continuing). Any way we can get the flag there???
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder
Posts:248

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231774 1 year, 2 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
bambamcdn wrote:
This Quixotes spot seems like the joint, I get in Thurs at like 10 then linkin up with wlewis and folks.....I am still looking for a ride from Denver to Broomfield...if anyone has space:)


Hey man, I should be able to give you and wlewis a ride from den to broomfield. Due to unforeseen family circumstances my plans got jumbled up and I had to take time off I wasn't planning on taking off but I still plan on getting friday off one way or another...

This darkness has got to give ....



Hey man that would be GREAT!!.....really would appreciate it. Sorry to hear of all the fam problems, and yes the darkness has got to give. Ill be in touch.
Someday, everything is gonna be different
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1061

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231787 1 year, 2 months ago
perry wrote:
Anyone need a Sunday or want to trade their Sat for Sun? Friend coming in who is only doing Sat and I am thinking of switching the Broomfield show I hit.


Go to both
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2994

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231788 1 year, 2 months ago
I bet they play "Loser."
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1061

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231804 1 year, 2 months ago
Apparently I don't have tickets for Sunday...

Anyone got two GA's for sunday?
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
perry
Senior Boarder
Posts:381

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231811 1 year, 2 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
perry wrote:
Anyone need a Sunday or want to trade their Sat for Sun? Friend coming in who is only doing Sat and I am thinking of switching the Broomfield show I hit.


Go to both


Of course I want to, but don't think I can justify it this time around. RR is a whole other case...

Think I will stick with Sunday, I like the last night shows and a lot less crowded and fewer drunks.
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
Posts:736
hay

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231841 1 year, 2 months ago
perry wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:
perry wrote:
Anyone need a Sunday or want to trade their Sat for Sun? Friend coming in who is only doing Sat and I am thinking of switching the Broomfield show I hit.


Go to both


Of course I want to, but don't think I can justify it this time around. RR is a whole other case...

Think I will stick with Sunday, I like the last night shows and a lot less crowded and fewer drunks.


Tis true, me & my crew will not be present on day 3 at Broomfield. -3 drunks
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1061

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231877 1 year, 2 months ago
I still need two for Sunday. Anyone? Risers are still available, but I'd really like to score a couple GA's
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
perry
Senior Boarder
Posts:381

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231882 1 year, 2 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
I still need two for Sunday. Anyone? Risers are still available, but I'd really like to score a couple GA's


GAs are available, just checked. however, I'll trade you a Sun GA for a Sat GA ( still available too)
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by perry.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1061

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#231884 1 year, 2 months ago
I just checked again, single and for two, and neither popped up with GA.

I don't have any extras for a swap, but have cash and a Paypal business account!

Need two GA's for Saturday !
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Time to create page: 0.87 seconds