• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

These games today are phenomenal

#226955 1 year, 9 months ago
Best day of football without the Steelers I can remember in a long time. The backing tracks by the GD haven't sucked either. Hartford set 1 killin now.
perry
Senior Boarder

Re: These games today are phenomenal

#226958 1 year, 9 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
Best day of football without the Steelers I can remember in a long time. The backing tracks by the GD haven't sucked either. Hartford set 1 killin now.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PeJuHuathMk&...ch%3Fv%3DPeJuHuathMk

Try this from the Phil shows in Broomfield last year. I am pretty depressed over the Bronco loss. Nothing a few more cocktails won't heal....
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#226960 1 year, 9 months ago
Agreed!!!
Someday, everything is gonna be different
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#226961 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes indeed. I was pulling for the Broncos and Packers though. I'm not a Harbaugh(s) or Ray Lewis fan.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#226969 1 year, 9 months ago
perry wrote:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PeJuHuathMk&...ch%3Fv%3DPeJuHuathMk

Try this from the Phil shows in Broomfield last year. I am pretty depressed over the Bronco loss. Nothing a few more cocktails won't heal....

Perry thanks I'll ck it out... just finished Hartford and have stumbled on a video gem. FYI your Broncos would have won if they threw a short pass on 3 and 3 and ran the clock out in regulation. Terrible coaching call to run it with a HOF QB. Waaayy to conservative to run it. As far as that miracle pass... I feel your pain... OT against Denver last year... Tebow! beats us with one throw.. that was terribly defensed.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#226971 1 year, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Yes indeed. I was pulling for the Broncos and Packers though. I'm not a Harbaugh(s) or Ray Lewis fan.

Me either on all counts and I was rooting for the same teams... but both earned their victories and I gotta hand it to em.. and thats painful to say as someone who hates the Ravens and Lewis.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#226974 1 year, 9 months ago
My sympathy goes out to all the cheeseheads, that was a tough loss! But those were some great games. I just hate to see the season winding down!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#226982 1 year, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:

Me either on all counts and I was rooting for the same teams... but both earned their victories and I gotta hand it to em.. and thats painful to say as someone who hates the Ravens and Lewis.

The Patriots losing tomorrow can make it all better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#226983 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
My sympathy goes out to all the cheeseheads, that was a tough loss! But those were some great games. I just hate to see the season winding down!!

Kaepernick looked impressive throwing and running.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#226984 1 year, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
The Patriots losing tomorrow can make it all better.

Hey, the Patriots are my next fall-back team now that the Lions and Packers are out. Go Brady, Go!!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds