• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: These games today are phenomenal

#226987 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
The Patriots losing tomorrow can make it all better.

Hey, the Patriots are my next fall-back team now that the Lions and Packers are out. Go Brady, Go!!

I'm sorry but I cant allow this to happen. I have my Brady voodoo doll stuck full of pins boiling in a pot of clam chowder right now.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#226988 1 year, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

Hey, the Patriots are my next fall-back team now that the Lions and Packers are out. Go Brady, Go!!

I'm sorry but I cant allow this to happen. I have my Brady voodoo doll stuck full of pins boiling in a pot of clam chowder right now.

Well, if the Patriot defense doesn't rise to the occasion, you'll get your wish. I think it will be a close game. I have a feeling Houston is going to remember how to play and look more like they did a couple of months ago.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#226990 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

Well, if the Patriot defense doesn't rise to the occasion, you'll get your wish. I think it will be a close game. I have a feeling Houston is going to remember how to play and look more like they did a couple of months ago.

Unfortunately I dont think my voodoo is going to work. But one can dream! Go Bills!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#227015 1 year, 9 months ago
keith whats the deal against NE?

you gotta root for gronkowski!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#227017 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
keith whats the deal against NE?

you gotta root for gronkowski!!

I cant pull for the Patriots, Jets, or Dolphins. They are the Bills rivals. It was drilled into my head as a child. If only Gronk played for Buffalo. We need some homegrown talent.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#227035 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

I still cannot wrap my mind around how a Lion fan's second favorite team is the Packers. Sorry but that doesn't even make sense.

Like neverstop not liking the Patriots when you are a Bills fan, yeah hello duh!!

I hate to say it but Denver was looking right past Baltimore and were already preparing for New England. You lose every time you do that. The refs were terrible but I don't like blaming a loss on them especially when the defense plays that shitty the whole game. Damn it was cold, second coldest game in Bronco history or something I heard? Then to cap off my already shit week I got tackled in the stands right after the punt return for a TD, like a couple of minutes into the game and I am pretty sure I broke some ribs, so I stood there for 5 and 1/2 quarters in 0 degree weather hurting badly watching my team choke to the murderer Ray Lewis. I am debating if I should go to the ER this morning. Fuggin unbelievable... At least it was fun watching GB get obliterated, just hope Houston can avenge their earlier loss to NE today... doubt it will happen but it would be fun to see...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#227038 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

I still cannot wrap my mind around how a Lion fan's second favorite team is the Packers. Sorry but that doesn't even make sense.

Like neverstop not liking the Patriots when you are a Bills fan, yeah hello duh!!

I hate to say it but Denver was looking right past Baltimore and were already preparing for New England. You lose every time you do that. The refs were terrible but I don't like blaming a loss on them especially when the defense plays that shitty the whole game. Damn it was cold, second coldest game in Bronco history or something I heard? Then to cap off my already shit week I got tackled in the stands right after the punt return for a TD, like a couple of minutes into the game and I am pretty sure I broke some ribs, so I stood there for 5 and 1/2 quarters in 0 degree weather hurting badly watching my team choke to the murderer Ray Lewis. I am debating if I should go to the ER this morning. Fuggin unbelievable... At least it was fun watching GB get obliterated, just hope Houston can avenge their earlier loss to NE today... doubt it will happen but it would be fun to see...

I heard about the scores later on, I was at a weekend wrestling tournament with my son, but anyway, how did you get tackled in the stands?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#227040 1 year, 9 months ago
^^^ People were very amped up in there and after the punt return for TD the place went crazy, I just remember hugging my cousin (who sits next to us) in the aisle and the next thing i know I was smashed into the back of the seat and was laying on the ground, and I knew I was fucked up, it happened so fast ... again, it is un-fuggin-believable.. once I confirmed I wasn't pissing blood I decided to stay, probably a mistake looking back.. man I can barely move today, luckily my wife has some pain killers left over from her shoulder injury.. getting old sucks!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#227043 1 year, 9 months ago
That really sucks, DM!! I was feeling for you when Denver was going down. It did look like they were looking to the next game and didn't have their heads in last night's. But to have been out in the cold, in serious pain, after a crappy week?? That's really a hard core fan! You deserve some hellaciously good shows next month to make up for that!!!

Take good care of those ribs now. Take lots of meds and try to rest up, if you can!!

((((((DENVER MAN))))))
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#227045 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
^^^ People were very amped up in there and after the punt return for TD the place went crazy, I just remember hugging my cousin (who sits next to us) in the aisle and the next thing i know I was smashed into the back of the seat and was laying on the ground, and I knew I was fucked up, it happened so fast ... again, it is un-fuggin-believable.. once I confirmed I wasn't pissing blood I decided to stay, probably a mistake looking back.. man I can barely move today, luckily my wife has some pain killers left over from her shoulder injury.. getting old sucks!!

yes it does suck, I ain't no medical doctor but i'd have that checked out, maybe you can could get double the pain killers, it sucks the older you get, the longer it takes to get better.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds