• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Aries 5
Fresh Boarder

Frontgate problems!

#4861 3 years, 7 months ago
My husband and I are having huge problems trying to get a refund for a ticket Frontgate sold us that we were denied entry to the CT show with! Is anyone else having problems with them? I hope that whoever makes the decisions in Furthur's office about who sells their tickets gets rid of Frontgate!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Frontgate problems!

#4862 3 years, 7 months ago
that sucks !
why wouldn't they take the ticket ?
maybe e-mail the admin. and he could pass it on
getting money back for online purchases sounds like a hassle
i always go to the ticket outlet for mine

good luck
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aries 5
Aries 5
Fresh Boarder

#4863 3 years, 7 months ago
I have sent many emails to the Frontgate office. They sold us a ticket that they double issued, and now will not refund the cost to us.
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#4865 3 years, 7 months ago
They did the same to me with one of the Mann Center shows this past summer, but caught it and moved me... FrontGate is a disaster. Sorry about your predicament.
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#4881 3 years, 7 months ago
Front Gate gave me third row in the pit and I had no problems,EXCEPT I still have not gotten my Florida tickets!!
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#4882 3 years, 7 months ago
Aries 5 wrote:
I have sent many emails to the Frontgate office. They sold us a ticket that they double issued, and now will not refund the cost to us.

the only thing you can do is let a lawyer handle that but is it worth it to spend thousands over a $60.00 ticket ?
put it up on every message board you can. let people know maybe you can cost them some business

also report them to the better business bureau
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#4933 3 years, 7 months ago
that is a very unfortunate scenario--i myself have had two negative experiences with this company, despite having bought tickets to over 30 furthur shows through them...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
spoonful
Fresh Boarder

#4934 3 years, 7 months ago
here is the link to BBB just type in your ZIP then click on file a complaint

www.bbb.org/
jbyerly
Junior Boarder

#4935 3 years, 7 months ago
I finally got my shipping notice for the Charleston, SC show. I hope I don't have those problems
Philzone Phan
Aries 5
Fresh Boarder

#4947 3 years, 7 months ago
I am excited to post that after the last email I sent off this afternoon, Frontgate is refunding our credit card for two tickets. This is not about the $65.00, as much as I am worried that this will happen again at a show that is sold out. The first time this happened, with a Frontgate ticket at Orlando, I did not complain. I managed to get into the show and thought it was just scanner error. The second time it happened, I felt they should know so it will not happen again! So stoked they fixed this. I hope everyone else gets their tickets on time for the shows!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds